Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 99: On to New Jersey

Day: 99 Miles: 10.8 Trip: 1300.1 Started: Delaware Water Gap, PA Destination: Mohican Outdoor Center, NJ

Sunfish Pond
Well, I am finally back in my home state!  I have done all of the trail in NJ about two times already and I was not that exited about doing it again.  Mary is going to pick me up and I think I am going to take a little time off now that I am so close to home.  I will probably bump up to Bear Mt NY when I get back on, I just don't feel like doing NJ again.  Because Mary cant come until tomorrow, I decided to get in a little of the state and go up past Sunsfish Pond, the first glacier lake I will hit on the trail.  Today is national hike naked day.  I am sad to report that the only person I did actually see naked today was about 60 and male :(  


Kittatinny Mt

No comments: