Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 81

Day: 81 Miles: 16 Trip: 1034.4 Started: Harpers Ferry WV Destination: Rocky Run Shelter

View of downtown from Jefferson Rock
Got a late start of the Tea Horse and went back to the ATC to take a look at the log book and see if any familiar faces have come through since last night.  Most of of the people that I hiked a lot with in the first 500 or so miles have not seem to come in yet.  I guess I am slightly ahead of the bubble I started in.  The trail out of town is flat for a few miles and follows an old canal path.  Pretty easy day and still did 16 despite the late start.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me mom those turtles are huge where are you now

Scott Naef said...

They were in the canal just outside Harpers Ferry. Right now, 6-11, I'm in Duncannon PA.