Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 55: Happy May Day

Day: 55 Miles: 19.1 Trip: 575.1 Started: Knot Maul Branch Shelter Destination: Jenkins Shelter

Overcast and grey today but the temperatures are in the low 60's and its a perfect day for hiking.  I need to start pushing a little harder so I have decided to do 20+ for the next few days. Hiking loosely with Trucker and ZMan and Navigator who I met up with yesterday.  Had good views from the top of Chestnut Knob, but for the most part the persistent brown forest is the norm.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Weather sounds great. I would like to be hiking there. Seen many flowers yet. If so. What kinds...I am most interested in the wildflowers. Take pictures close up of some to identify

Scott Naef said...

Ill take pics if what I can

Scott Naef said...

Ill take pics if what I can